Sunday, November 1, 2015

Be Back Soon


Hello All-

By now you’ve noticed that I have taken a little break.  I love writing to share with you and look forward to doing it again regularly, very soon.  A couple of things have been going on that have taken up quite a bit of my time. 

Living Well Church soft launched on Sunday, 4 October. It was absolutely wonderful!  Pastor Arland and I are having an awesome time as we are ‘being about His business’.  Because he has been in the ministry since the 80’s, it was no surprise to Arland how much work went into starting a church.  I, on the other hand, have been in shock….not in a bad way….just getting a full understanding of everything that is involved (and how much of it became my job) has been a surprise.  It is a lot of work.  Still, I know that this is what I was created for and I love it.  There is something to be said about walking in your calling, and doing so with the right mate.  I have never been busier, but I also have never been happier.

I did say ‘a couple of things’ have been going on, so on to the 2nd thing.  I am still working my regular job.  I am not complaining.  I love my job.  I love the people I work with.  I have no complaints except for the shortage of time that it causes.  Now is the busiest time of year in my area of responsibility, AND we are currently shorthanded.  That means that I am working an insane number hours.  I know that it will not always be the case, but while it is, I must use wisdom regarding use of the time that I have.  Part of using wisdom was the decision to take a break from the BLOG until things slow down a bit. 

I expect to be back to writing regularly around Thanksgiving.  I have many things that I’m grateful for and I look forward to sharing about them with you.  In the meantime, I would certainly appreciate your keeping Pastor Arland and me lifted up in prayer for God’s continued wisdom and favor as we go forward in the work that He has called us to.

Thank you and may God bless everything that you put your hand to!

Barbara
 
 

1 comment: